Lesson Six--- Daily Activities(two) Part A Drill One (You will hear ten groups of words. Two of the words in each group are the same. Listen carefully, and write down the word which is different in the brackets. Example: lid lid lead (lead)) 1.sit si

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 新四级听力听写练习

Practice: listen and repeat I need to change into my pjs Im need to get ready for bed I have to take my make up off I still need to take a shower Its about time to get ready for bed Practice: listen and repeat Im going to take a bath Im going to tak

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语

今天的英语点滴我们来学习一些和动词hang有关的短语,让我们一起来看一下如何在日常对话当中使用这些短语吧! Hang out可以表达晾衣服的意思,将湿的衣服挂在晾衣绳上晾干。 'Please hang o

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

导购口语: Where can I go for service, if something does go wrong? 如果出了问题,我上哪儿找你们的修理服务呢? When the washing is done, will the electricity be cut off automatically? 东西洗完后,电源会自动切断吗?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

I never know what to do with my hair. Sometimes I want it long, sometimes I want to cut it all off. My hair is a little unmanageable. It never does what I want it to. Its very thick. When its long and I have lots of split ends so I have to go to the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Todd: Eucharia, you have a new house! Eucharia: Yes I just moved last week and I have a new house. Its on the side of a mountain. At the back of my house there are rice fields. Theres one house immediately next door to mine and it has a crazy barking

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

The filming of famous British soap opera Eastenders Watching TV is a very popular pastime in the UK but what kind of programmes do British people like to watch? Well, the most-watched TV programmes every week are very popular dramas that are usually

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Very small pieces of plastic, called microfibers, are polluting rivers and oceans. The source of these microfibers may surprise you: your clothes. Clothes worn for outdoor activities and exercise are often made of synthetic material, like polyester o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

My winter vacation 我的寒假 During the winter vacation, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 oclock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the time to have supper. After have d

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

As the boy walked along, the day grew very hot. 男孩走着走着天变得很热。 When he reached the fountain that his brothers had seen, he stopped to take a drink and to rest. 他到了他的两个哥哥看到过的水源处,停下来要喝口水

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Number220,231 What are thecooks doing? Are theywashing dishes? No, theyarent washing dishes. Theyrecooking. Number331,342 Whatare the children doing? Are theycrying? No, theyarent crying. Theyresleeping. Nmuber442,453 What are theman doing? Are theyc

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Books and arts 文艺 Bookreview 书评 Post-war Britain 战后英国 When the tide turned 变革之后 Modernity Britain: Opening the Box, 1957-59. By David Kynaston. 《打开历史,认识1957-1959年间的英国现代主义》 EARLY in 1959 pass

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

1.语序 无论主句是陈述句还是疑问句,宾语从句都必须使用陈述语序,即主句+连词+宾语从句(主语+谓语+)句式。根据连接词在从句中所担任的不同成分,可分为以下四种: 1)连接词

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A fridge that talks to your washing machine and a television that instructs your dishwasher. It's all possible at CeBIT, the world's top high-tech fair。 But the question is: what's the point? Well, for example, you could be sitting on your sofa in

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A fridge that talks to your washing machine and a television that instructs your dishwasher. It's all possible at CeBIT, the world's top high-tech fair. 冰箱和洗衣机交谈、电视向洗碗机下令在世界顶级高科技展会德国汉诺威通

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

It causes arguments in households the world over - that age old debate, whose turn is it to do the washing up? 这个问题由来已久并在全世界家庭引起争执这次轮到谁洗碗了? And while the temptation to leave the dishes until the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

18招促环保(双语) 我们中的每个人都应该对自己日常生活活动和选择所产生的温室气体负责。因此,防止气候变化需要地球上的每个人共同来努力。在中国,平均每户每年的碳排放量是2.41吨

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.I seldom do any housework during the weekdays.The only thing I do everyday is washing the dishes. 2.I don't like to do any housework. Mostly my mum does it except of mopping the floor. I do it once a week. 3.I enjoy cleaning my house especially dus

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

啪!电源断了,屏幕黑了!这会儿,第一反应倒不是电脑故障,而是那要了命的稿件。忘了存盘,半个下午的努力前功尽弃。I am back to square one 我得从头开始写,你说气人不气人? 短语back t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: What can I help you with today? B: My washing machine isn't working. A:What's the problem? B:The water will not drain. A: Is there anything else wrong with it? B: No, that's it. A: I can come down and fix that for you if you'd like. B: When will y

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping